Overstock items are typically products that are to be discontinued or those that we have limited stock of. Therefore, we don't allow customers to create subscriptions for these items due to the possibility of not having sufficient inventory when the next scheduled shipment is to take place.
Articles in this section
- No free samples on Subsciption orders?
- How do I update my billing information?
- Am I able to skip a delivery?
- Can I update my shipping address?
- Can I add a product to my subscription?
- Can I swap one product for another?
- How do I cancel or modify my subscription?
- Why can't I subscribe and save with overstock items?
Article is closed for comments.